OVATIO - ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
The peristaltic hoses and lubricants you use in your processes are as vital as the pumps
themselves. Our OVATIO hoses and lubricants are specifically designed and manufactured to
optimize the operation of the pumps. Their contribution is vital.
Optimized to suit your application, optimized for durability
Drawing on more than fifty years of experience of peristaltic hose pump technology and industrial processes have pushed our OVATIO hoses into the very forefront of hose design and manufacture. And, as you’d expect, they’re manufactured to withstand even the very toughest pumping tasks.
OVATIO hose design eliminates the common problems of:
- Tear and abrasion resistance (both through their unique mix of polymer/rubber compounds and our vulcanization process)
- Rebound effect (through a unique combination of nylon cord reinforcement layers
- Inconsistent wall thickness and uneven surfaces (through very tight manufacturing tolerances)
And out in the real, process world, our OVATIO hoses have proven their superiority in a wide range of applications and under some extreme operating conditions.
OVATIO Lubricants are needed for your heavy duty hose pumps to operate with the best possible efficiency and reliability.
The glycerin-based lubricant has highly active lubricating and cooling properties and ensures optimum hose life. As an H1 lubricant with NSF® registration, OVATIO can be used in food applications.
- Sustainable packaging:
60% less plastic, up to 30% less CO2 emissions during transport
- Easy filling due to grip tabs on all sides
FIND Your local ovatio team
- Visit our Austrian OVATIO page
- Visit our German OVATIO page
- Visit our Swiss OVATIO page (French)
- Visit our Swiss OVATIO page (German)
- Visit our Spanish OVATIO page
- Visit our Portuguese OVATIO page
- Visit our Czech OVATIO page
- Visit our Danish OVATIO page
- Visit our Irish OVATIO page
- Visit our Italian OVATIO page
- Visit our Crotian OVATIO page
- Visit our Serbian OVATIO page
- Visit our Slovenian OVATIO page
- Visit our UK OVATIO page
- Visit our Slovak OVATIO page
- Visit our Hungarian OVATIO page
- Visit our French OVATIO page
- Visit our Finnish OVATIO page
- Visit our Polish OVATIO page
- Visit our Bulgarian OVATIO page
- Visit our Romanian OVATIO page